Tuesday, June 24, 2008

maybe my goal is unrealistic

I gave my body a full week to get over the issues it complained about on my last run. A full week of sloth. Maybe my goal of that 13K in October is unrealistic.

Distance: 2.17 miles
Time: 29'25"
Average: 13'31" per mile

I have completed 16 runs for a total of 34.35 miles. My average pace is 13'00" per mile.
Oh look, I'm getting slower all the time.

How discouraging. Nike+ does a neat graph thing of my runs. And even though I know I ran more today than I typically do, you would never know it looking at my graph thing.

This sucks.

1 comment:

arcanai said...

don't get so down on yourself. it's not like you're trying to win the race, you just want to finish it. and the training you're doing is going to make that so much easier. you're doing fantastic!