Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Militaryman invited me to join in for a run this morning. He took pity on me after making me try to run too late in the day last week and proposed an 8a start time. Eight is so much better than ten. I was determined to do better than last week, which was a pathetically slow run.

Distance: 4.80 mi
Duration: 1:10'36"
Pace: 14'40" min/mi
Calories: 797

How could that only be 4.8 miles? Gah! Re-calibrating my iPod has made my former five mile route short. Dammit.

I tried to keep us on a run 1 walk 2 ratio. How the hell did I do a marathon in January? Good gravy I'm hot and tired! And it wasn't even five miles!

Militaryman said he ran the entire route without having to walk. Must not compare myself to others. He's a military man; of course he's able to run more than me. I'm just pleased to have company on my run, and having someone who forces me to get my lazy ass back out there.

Updated to add:

No comments: