Friday, November 18, 2011

Week 3: Nov 13-17

Week 3 was a success! Five nights of lifting my dumbells.

Sunday, we did something like 6 hours of yard work. As a result, I could hardly move on Monday. It's made lifting my little weights really challenging. I've been so sore and tired all week.

The crunches/push ups were less successful this week. I only managed two out of five nights for those. See also: sore and exhausted. Next week I won't allow myself to make excuses, and I'll begin a five night a week goal for those, too.

I've not run or jumped rope at all this week. Other than the 7 miles I got in last Friday.

I have a half marathon on the 27th. That will be my fourth half this year. Hallelujah, I will meet that stupid goal.

Part of the journey to living a more active life is getting my brain engaged. Obviously I'm having a hard time convincing my brain that I need to be more active. It's a work in progress.

But I feel a little healthier this week, so there's that.

No comments: