Tuesday, November 8, 2011

jumping rope

In 2003, leading up to my wedding, I lost many inches (but very few pounds) by lifting my dumbells, doing crunches, and jumping rope. If memory serves, I jumped rope 500 jumps nearly every night.

Tonight was night one of adding jump rope back into my routine.

Last week I did 5 nights of weights and crunches, as my goal dictates.

I'm at 2 nights so far this week, and will get that done tonight, too. I tend to do that just before bed. I've added push ups to my routine. It's exhausting. But I need to do it.

And I'll be adding rope jumping to the routine.

I only jumped 200 jumps tonight, and it nearly killed me. I'll try to increase my number each week until I hit 500 again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are on the right track! I went back to Jenny Craig today. We can do this!