Tuesday, December 13, 2011

there's an app for that

Last night, I downloaded the Livestrong app for my iPad. I set up an account, and entered everything I consumed yesterday. The good news: it was under 2,000 calories for the entire day. The bad news: my exercise routine burns less than 100 calories per day. It's an approximation, as I couldn't figure out how to properly name my exercises to get their calories to turn up. So I called my crunches "stretches" and my dumbells something else.

I'm going to try to be good about tracking my comestibles. But this is a rough, rough time of year to start this! I came to work today and was given a tin of cookies. COOKIES!!!!

Ugh.

I think I'm going to give up hard liquor. I'll still allow myself wine and beer, but in moderation. I've already cut back on those. Giving up a martini, though, will be a challenge, as my husband makes a fabulous martini, and I do so love to drink.

1 comment:

SB said...

I love martinis! Ugh, don't want to give that up!