Monday, March 17, 2008

inactivity

ugh, I've been slothful.

Okay, on Saturday, we did walk and walk and walk at an outdoor art festival. And I took two additional trips back to the car.

I've been trying to drink four bottles of water per day. It's easier on work days than at home. I can suck down two bottles at work, one with dinner, and nurse the other until bedtime. But on weekends, well, it's just easier to share my husband's Coke.

Today I did not work, but I have sucked down two bottles of water and will likely get a third down by bedtime. Although I have a friend coming over to spend the night (we're super close to the airport, people frequently stay when they have an early flight). She's my wine friend. I expect we'll suck down one, if not two, bottles of wine. I'll need some water to cut down on the risk of hangover.

No comments: